All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok after looking at some of you guys cars I have changed my mind about getting the bodykit I posted in a previous thread - think it would be better doing subtle mods so think about getting hold of some new front and rear bumpers from a 97 stye corsa b or a gsi - what you think?

Would these fit onto a 94 corsa without much work?

Came across this one on ebay that i might bid on - is it as much of a bargain as i think it is?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=270063730836&rd=1&rd=1

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I wouldn't go gsi rear personally, the bumper is slightly shorter than the later bumpers.
IMO you will want a post 97 rear bumper (the same as mine or Lee_H's), then either gsi or steinmetz sideskirts, then either a reiger or gsi front bumper.
You will then have one very tasty corsa on your hands.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, it's a direct fit. Same with the gsi front bumper.
If your to get gsi sideskirt though I'd get the replica ones. The reason being that the real ones require you to also have gsi arches. Whereas the replica ones are modded to fit over standard arches. They look exactly the same and are apparently a really good fit aswell.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanks for the advice. and with my original grey arches (this may be a stupid question) could i get them colour coded or would i need to buy new ones for that?

Think it would be better this way rather than that other bodykit i liked because it will look nicer and be alot cheaper i'm guessing.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep you can get standard arches colourcoded. Any decent bodyshop would be able to manage that no problems.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
cool gonna start looking into it and get this car sorted out lol. is the sxi rear bumper the same size as the gsi. came across these look not bad for the money.

Is the bit on the rear bumper at the right hand side just a cover?

Rear Bumper
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORS...5QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Front Bumper
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORS...4QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Yeah they're both spot on. Both are post 97 bumpers.
It just so happens that the seller is Marklaruk who is known by a few members on here. I think Stuart may be able to get hold of him so it might be worth talking to Stuart and seeing if he can get hold of Mark if your definately interested in them bumpers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aye Mark's a good lad, and I know he wouldn't be shady on eBay. If you win I'm sure we can work something out :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Really good price including delivery that is.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If your after uprated seats, I'd recommend the sport or gsi seats. They're a lot more comfortable and supportive.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Take a look at mine, that's the sort of look you'll get, in whatever colour you choose to have it in.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea i like that - thats the sort of look i want. Probs gonna get the the bumpers and other parts sprayed the same colour that the car is (burgandy) - do u think it will look ok?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts