All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I forgot to add some examples in my other thread so thought i would start another one up, can a mod delete the other thread please. thanks

Anyone interested in a full mag style photoshoot of there car for £40 Plus a small charge for diesel if you require me to come to you outside the Inverclyde area.

You will get:
Full photoshoot covering the whole car from different angles, detail shots, engine bay and inside if required, plus panning motion shots
You will als get a few rig shots as well, showing your car as if its traveling at high speed
All images will be edited with some HDR images included, you will recieve a Cd with all the edited photos on it, and a Link to the images online so you can post them on the forum.

heres some examples of the shots ive taken:

my car

Gary's vxr

Ians scooby

Dmguire's Corsa

Pm me if interested, or contact me directly - aztecdaz(at)gmail.com ( replace the (at) with @) lol

Thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it was 25 but that was months and months ago, heres some new ones of various other cars ive shot

more can be found on my flickr

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you ever down newcastle?
not really, i will be coming down england way next year, as i have 2 photoshoots booked around the borders.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Im interested mate. Sometime in January ok? Getting some bodywork done to van to tidy it up a bit so will get you in January thanks mate :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im interested mate. Sometime in January ok? Getting some bodywork done to van to tidy it up a bit so will get you in January thanks mate :)
yeah mate no problem, either email me: [email protected]
or give me a txt or call on 07595175110

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
88 Posts
good work Daz :) and loving the convo we're having on the CCUK site :laugh:

as i keep saying, mine will be in a photo frame of yours as soon as i can get it fully repaired :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump, still offering these for £40 including a disc with 25-30 pics plus 1 free 10x8" print.

that is for a single car, get a few pals together and every car after that will be half price if booked at the same time for the same day.

I.e:
1 car, £40 plus travel costs
2 cars, £40 for first, £20 for second, (60 in total so both pay £30 each plus travel costs)

the more cars you get the cheaper it will work out.

running this offer till the end of the month

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You all over the shop, or only permanent in scotland?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You all over the shop, or only permanent in scotland?
No mate, can travel any where in the uk. Would obv need to charge for travel costs. but ive done a few shoots down south now, not a problem

1 - 18 of 18 Posts