All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a cheaper solution to buying paint? I am spraying bumpers and arches so not sure how much I need either?

I know Halfords sel it in all the colours, I found mine the other day there bu wndered if because i'm spraying a lot I can get it cheaper somewhere else?

·
Registered
224 Posts
i dont know where you can get cheaper paint from but i used two tins of primer and three tins of paint and two tins of laquer. that gave me three layers of primer and five layers of paint and three layers of laquer. i didnt think that was to bad for £30 from halfords. hope this helps in regards to how much paint you need.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i dont think halfords prices for paint is that expensive. Only like £5 for a can. I got 1 the other day.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Last time i went to halfords i eneded up spending about £60 on paint and assosiated bits and bobs, itrs painful but worth it in the end

·
Registered
901 Posts
Does anyone know a cheaper solution to buying paint? I am spraying bumpers and arches so not sure how much I need either?

I know Halfords sel it in all the colours, I found mine the other day there bu wndered if because i'm spraying a lot I can get it cheaper somewhere else?
You Can always get it spray up to exact match at ''halfauds'' if you have your paint code usally on Chassis plate or on the side of your door on a plate :thumbs_up:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts