All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I just went in and said why have I got this charge and the woman just went "I will do you a favour just this once and give you the money back".
Which was the easy way out for her, since the charges are illegal in the first place.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just went in and said why have I got this charge and the woman just went "I will do you a favour just this once and give you the money back".
Which was the easy way out for her, since the charges are illegal in the first place.
I had my first charge refunded as a goodwill gesture.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I had my first charge refunded as a goodwill gesture.
They say it is a goodwill gesture but that is utter b*llocks, they basically know it is illegal but just try and make you think that you wont be able to claim it back again. If you need any help I will find the sections of law that cover it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They say it is a goodwill gesture but that is utter b*llocks, they basically know it is illegal but just try and make you think that you wont be able to claim it back again. If you need any help I will find the sections of law that cover it :thumbs_up:
Thanks mate :) I've had 3 charges in the last 3 days @ £30 :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Never been charged but i got charged £2 for using a atm which i was really pissed off about cos it said it was free :mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually they can close your account, because it is up to them if they want you as a customer (a bit like the managment have the right to refuse admission sort of thing), and if they see you as a liabaility or not good customer to them.......well.......

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually they can close your account, because it is up to them if they want you as a customer (a bit like the managment have the right to refuse admission sort of thing), and if they see you as a liabaility or not good customer to them.......well.......
Yeah i see what you mean, it's their loss at the end of the day. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
money back

i just got my refund of over £400 i submitted charges for last 6 years and they said i could have it back as long as i signed a statement saying it was a goodwill payment and no further action was tacken
i happily signed and got it all back :thumbs_up:

dont use these companies that say they will do it because they charge you for doing something you can easily do yourself all it takes is a letter

tony

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just got my refund of over £400 i submitted charges for last 6 years and they said i could have it back as long as i signed a statement saying it was a goodwill payment and no further action was tacken
i happily signed and got it all back :thumbs_up:

dont use these companies that say they will do it because they charge you for doing something you can easily do yourself all it takes is a letter

tony
Wicked! How long did the process take mate? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
it takes about 4 - 6 weeks they said but after two i sent a letter saying pay up or will issue county court summons they quickly paid out then lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts