All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right, well... I decided to clean my car & back to black everything. Used Flash Wax to give it a good polish. No need to wash it first.

Then off I went out into the countryside for a little photoshoot as the sun was going down :) Loved it.

All opinions welcomed. (Yes I know it needs lowering :laugh: )

Cat inspects the car...

Then falls asleep.. :laugh: Bless!

Also a pic of my heater console & MFD - I haven't put my blue heater LEDS yet

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
First pictures - you park in a road
Second lot - you park in a 'no parking' area
lol
is that your cat?? did you take it with you or summin lol

nice car i do like them wheels :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First pictures - you park in a road
Second lot - you park in a 'no parking' area
lol
is that your cat?? did you take it with you or summin lol

nice car i do like them wheels :)
:laugh: :laugh: That No Parking sign is so ironic!! £50 fine if my wheels got clamped!! That road where I parked on the hill wasn't busy. It was just a driveway to some museum. :laugh:

·
Registered
713 Posts
because it looks good :)
each to their own, personally i hate cars being de-badged, yeah everyone knows what the car is but to me ppl who de-badge their car seem ashamed of "flying the flag" so to speak. to me anyway i dnt mean to offend im just statin my personal preference. to me a badge is a symbol n summat to have pride in. dunno probly the army influenced me with stuff like that.

in fact on lyds car id get a "vauxhall" word badge and put it ON the boot.

but hey each to their own.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Does look a bit odd with just the Corsa badge and not the Vauxhall badge, but as everyone says each to there own :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks nice Lyds, I did a similar thing the other night before it was dark too lol

First one was taken at Harlestone Firs which is basically a hugh forest where they get wood/timber etc

Second one was at the gates of Althorpe Park, which is Princess Diana's family home - Just up the road from mine :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Looks nice Elsey. The country lanes near me were deserted so it was a nice drive :) The countryside is just behind my house. On the border of Staffordshire. :D

First one was taken at Harlestone Firs which is basically a hugh forest where they get wood/timber etc
That location looks really nice!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts