All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned the car, and took a few pics :)

Also got rid of the 16v badge, put standard lights on and a debadged grill.

Don't flame me and say "needs lowering and alloys" Im quite aware, i've sourced some Ceasaro's, and it'll be lowered at the same time.

Before trax, it should have Ceasaro's, be 60mm lower, a kamei grill and have south african rear lights on.

Will look something like this...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
what about your current alloys Whittie, i did up the price from that other bidder!! i will collect aswell cheers, cars looking nice as did your previous one. and he wotn swap stickers that will just cause girly fights between us and CS

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
and he wotn swap stickers that will just cause girly fights between us and CS
:shocked: Yea i know your entitled to whatever stickers you want on your car - my previous post was done in the context of a joke - read it again :rolleyes: plus i'm sure whittie can speak for himself :thumbs_up:

Also 3 times once in this thread and twice in his other thread you have asked whittie about his alloys that you are interested in - why not PM him and get in touch direct - makes sense :)

Like I said whittie - love the car very shiny and your plans for it sound ace - can't wait to see it :cool:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What's that wierd stuff they use to fit tyres on with? makes your rims go jet black for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i know the stuff is it like tar? really thick?

they use it to seal the tyre. if its the same stuff.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah not sure where you could buy it lol. thing is it doesnt dry shiney, more like a matt finish.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments :D

Tyre stuff was autoglym, not really sure what it was to be honest... its got a black label on it though. Think its about £6 in halfrauds?

As for the corsasport stickers, theres only one and they came with the car. Although i am a member on corsasport and regularly post, so it can stay.

And yes, as the u2u said you can have the alloys for £45, pick them up whenever you want mate, postcode LL301YE, and my number is 07904380019.

Just a quick update on the car aswell, i've just ordered -60mm GMAX springs, which were on my old car, so i know the quality, and im looking forward to seeing it lower :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts