All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

The left hand side (as looking at it) of my clock/date display is faded leading me to believe that the bulb has blown. Not sure if this is coincidental or not but I had my windscreen replaced yesterday and it has happened since then but can't see how the windscreen replacement would affect it.

Anyway, i have seen the tutorial for how to replace the bulbs but I dont know what bulb I need. I just wanting to get the standard orange colour.

Does anyone know which bulb I need please? Can they be got from local motor spare shops or is online better?

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best place to look buddy is on ebay but to be honest i would go for led they will last longer i did my clocks and dash bulbs from standard to blue and they look alot better
Do the led's just replace the other ones easy enough or do you need converters or to mess about? I am just wanting to pull one out and put one in.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So.........called my local motor factors today to see how much they were selling T5 replacement bulb for and they had never heard of a T5. Is it known by another name?

I am not wanting to upgrade to brighter bulbs or different colour. I just want to replace the existing like for like.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok thanks

not allowed to walk around my local scrappers due to health and safety. ridicukous. you now have to go to reception and tell thrm what you want snd they will go grt it. ha

can I drive the car with the display unfadtened? just thinking of removing it thrn driving to shop with the bulb

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I know - it's crazy

Last time I went it was for a air vent on the passenger side and they said they can't give me just the vent - I needed to buy the whole dashboard

Absolutely ridiculous. Ordered some of the red T5 online so will see whether they are the right ones. Then I wondered if the actual bulbs were whirte and the screen orange? Oh well, only cost me £1.50 so no big deal if wrong.

Will just have to drive to motor factors when I take the bulb out to get the right one if it doesn;t fit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.