All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would put a little in here about my new insurance.

Went with co-op insurance through confused.com.

They came out at £370 for a 22 year old in CB22 driving a 1.4 sport.
About half my renewal price and nearly £300 cheaper than the next price on confused.

Haven't asked me to fit one of those boxes even though i expected them to do so. (at least not yet).

Worth a look if anybody else gets a silly price from somewhere else as they seem to be holding on to some common sense with their prices.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Problem with Coop insurance is they don't cover modified vehicles. Modifications they do allow are things such as towbars being added.

Fair price if you're keeping it standard.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Yup,

CO-OP are very cheap compared to the others. My mate at work is with them, he had a clio and put some Clio Alloys on rather than the steelies that originally came with it and they said it was fine as it's like a factory upgrade so certain mods like that seem to be ok for him.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got this and fair play they are very cheap, even if you do drive past their "Safer Driving Hours" (11pm to 6am), I've still managed to get mine down to £50 a month after a year, plus it re-calculates your insurance every 90 days, so you're constantly (as long as you're driving well) saving money.

The only downside? When you come to sell your car or you wish to transfer your tracker to a new car, they charge an eye watering £91!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts