All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts located near Maidstone in Kent.
Can post pretty much anything just ask.

FK coilovers with top mounts. Pretty much as new as you can see (put on a car which was then taken off the road). Hardly done any miles. Modified with spax bumpstops and ground down adjuster edge to allow for more camber/wider tyres. £100

Spax rear shocks. One has a small dent in and could do with a good clean but work. £30

Dizzy XE loom. All there and working. with fuel relay. £35

Custom XE powercap. Slides under bulkhead so doesnt need to be cut. £30

Sport clocks. Can come with blue bulbs extra. £20

XE alloy plug cover. £20

XE anthracite cam cover. Proffesionally painted and metallic (really sparkles in the sun). £40

BK racing 15" wheels. Multi fit but work perfect on a corsa. Very good tyres all round. £100

Pair of corbeau bucket seats. Blue in colour. £100

One 3 point sparco harness. Blue. £25

Breaking 2 corsas - Anything in the pics is probably for sale...

Also loads of other parts/sensors/bits and bobs etc for vauxhall engines so just u2u me and ask (3 cars full of parts).

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Arden blue corsa got a colour-coded boot lock surround?

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
how much for a bonnet ??? is it same bonnet for 5 door as 3 door?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both the same yeah. arden bonnet isnt best condition in the world couple of pin prick dents when you look close etc but tenner its yours mate.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Both the same yeah. arden bonnet isnt best condition in the world couple of pin prick dents when you look close etc but tenner its yours mate.
any rust etc in it ???:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will double check think there is some creeping up under the lip in the normal place. Notsure about delivery mate i will double check but your welcome to arrange a courier etc :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Do you still have those wheels off the white corsa?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hmm, I would buy, but I just got a speeding ticket.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm not saying they aren't mate ;) Its just, I'm keeping my money incase the fine comes cause I got flashed last night and can't afford it otherwise!

Just out of intrest, how much do you think new tires would be on the alloys?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bloke i normally use for a courier is on hold at the minute so cant get any quotes at the mo but feel free to check for youself if you want to? Post 97 20 quid? All fixings attached etc

1 - 20 of 69 Posts