All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ello guys i don't know whether to colour code my bumpers? i will have some black wheels soon and also getting the windows tinted......what you think?

not very good pic sorry

·
Registered
390 Posts
what cj says, especially if you having he windows tinted, and black wheels, that will keep the whole black/red theme going!

car looks clean mate!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol sure does, payed out to have it professionally cleaned like wash then special wax to bring back the original colour! and black to black 2 mins before that pic was taken lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
How do you get your black parts THAT black and shiny?! I can get mine black but not that deep or that shiny!

·
Registered
83 Posts
get ur sidestrips and ur handles colour coded mate... help a lot! and change those orange side repeaters. those are nice cheap, effective mods.

·
Registered
40 Posts
paint bumper gel on it (2 coats). then spray clear laquer then polish black to black bumper spray into them and theyl b a deep black. thats how mine are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would de-lock your handles and colour code your bumper and strips and deffo get rid of the fried eggs matey.. you can buy focus ones for a few quid stick on nicely i have a set.. :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yeah i might get the door handles colour coded an the door stripes! where can i get new side repeaters? smoked might be good?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh and lee87 just buy some turtle wax back to black an really rub it into the bumper! works a treat if you take your time

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
id get it tinted an the black rims first then see what it looks like with the black handles an that.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i was guna colour code mine till i got it tinted an the black lexus lights.but now i think they look better black.:)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i think it will be abit TOO much red if you ask me but just wanted to make sure. cheers you lot:D get my windows tinted next week maybe, keep you posted yo

1 - 20 of 56 Posts