All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
See if you can get hold of chads, it may be worth asking to have the handles and front arch done to, possibly add a gsi spoiler and lower it too:)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was meaning front arches aswell. Also i'm not sure whether to get boot lock and door handles the same colour or maybe gloss black to break it up a bit - what you guys think?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
had considered this but don't have time to mess about with it really so I have put a smoother rear wiper on from a Fiat Marea and i'm in the process of spraying the boot lock surround to match the car.

·
Registered
163 Posts

this is a pic of the rear end of my car, having the lock removed makes a massive difference to how the car looks. I agree its a strain to have done but it gives the car a much sleeker look.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I do like that - have started buying materials etc for spraying bootlock though so it will do for now - might be something to consider in the future - cars looking sweet by the way :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
163 Posts
many thanks....... im considering having it put on air ride!!! im also having the interior pulled out an the car resprayed the interior retrimmed and put back in!!! wat do u think?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will look really good - i've just done all the interior and love the new look of it (just replaced the seats and put on the black door cards from an sxi to replace the crappy grey ones - looks so much better now

·
Registered
163 Posts
sounds nice have you got any pics??? i have jus had a new chrome grill put on the front of mine i dunno if i like it tho, i cant decide!!!! i was playing with the idea of getting a 2litre conversion in it!!! it would f*****g move then i'll tell ya!!!! get away from all the ponces that pull up next to me at the lights an leave me for dust lol:eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
i have tht steering wheel!!!! i have corbeau racing seats up front but standard in the back!! its a lighter grey then that and not so clean as i have 2 young kids!!! but i wanna get full leather throughout! i also have those mats how freaky lol..............i have a push button start on mine though, when i first had it done i kept forgeting about it and many times thought the car was buggered lol

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
i have tht steering wheel!!!! i have corbeau racing seats up front but standard in the back!! its a lighter grey then that and not so clean as i have 2 young kids!!! but i wanna get full leather throughout! i also have those mats how freaky lol..............i have a push button start on mine though, when i first had it done i kept forgeting about it and many times thought the car was buggered lol
Think about summer.. do you want to be stuck to your chair? lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea i don't wanna get leather just cos u stick to it in the heat - does look cool though. Mats are getting replaced with plain black custom fit ones as those ones are a bit past there best and slip alot. Really like the steering wheel - so much better than standard. Should be getting a new black parcel shelf made in the next few weeks with my pioneers speakers placed in then all thats left for interior is a new gearknob and handbrake handle

·
Registered
163 Posts
Think about summer.. do you want to be stuck to your chair? lol
that kingsizeriz is a good point but i dont wear skirts so it would only be my arms that get stuck lol, except for when im cruisin cos i tend to sit forward!!!
nice one geebs sounds like its gunna be nice when ya done with it! there is so much i wanna do with my car but with having the kids im thinking bout selling it for a bigger car!!!(doubt it tho) plus i have a horse and i wanna go to the beach with him and my little corse will not pull a trailer especially with my shire horse in lol
my husband is makin me a parcel shelf he made his own with red leather it looks sweet. im also waiting for him to put the box back in my car, gotta have that b4 summer lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
exactly the same problem i had in my calibra turbo!!! ever since then i hated leather!!! as i would sit in it would actually burn me :mad:
i had leather in my old corsa and i had to make sure i faced the car away from direct sunlight otherwise that would happen on hot days lol, had many times where i had to sit on the edge of my seat n try to drive lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts