All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

There are 2 questions here:

1) I have 93 Corsa B, in red and want to know if the colour matched bumpers would fit this?(wasnt sure what year and model they started)

And

2) How much can i expect to pay for a set?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
do you mean where the bottom half is colour coded an then you have the black strip along the top?

i would just take them to a sprayers instead of buying new.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hi folks

There are 2 questions here:

1) I have 93 Corsa B, in red and want to know if the colour matched bumpers would fit this?(wasnt sure what year and model they started)

And

2) How much can i expect to pay for a set?
The bumpers dearing was talking about started on the 1997 models hence usually called post-97 bumpers but will still fit your car as the mounts are the same. Look at Steves project thread to see what difference they make to the car when they are fully colour coded. As for price it varies alot depending on where you get them. Ebay and Scrappies are your friends here.:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You can easily get a set of front and back colour coded bumpers off ebay for less than £60.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Annoyingly there is a set on at the moment but they are not gonna send them and i cant go and collect them :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Scrapyard mate! I got my first post 97 front for about £10 and i meshed the lower grill cos it was a bit nackered.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will take a look around. Have just discovered there is a yard 5-10 mins walk from my house so may visit this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts