All Corsa Forum banner

Connecting my iPhone to the stereo

13K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Bradders 
#1 · (Edited)
Connecting my iPhone to the stereo speakers

I recently got my corsa, I can't say much about it as I'm not much of a car person. What I know is, its a 02 reg 1 litre 12cylinder corsa :eek:

When I bought the car it came with a parrot device already installed. I'm not too sure which model it is but I believe it may be this one as it is the most similiar looking - http://www.parrot.com/catalog/products/parrot-ck3000-evolution/ (I believe the linked product is the newer version of what I have).

So you know I can connect my iPhone to make and receive any calls. What I want to do is connect my iPhone to the car speakers to be able to play music through it. I haven't really looked into any of it as I haven't a clue what I'm lookin for. Is there any particular equipment I need to connect i up?

Thanks for the help guys :)

#2 ·
:welcome:

:)

I would have thought that the parrot would have acted like a bluetooth speaker? Maybe there is a function on the iphone itself in settings or something.

If you cannot do that then best bet is to get a cd player/headunit with bluetooth inside to connect it up but then it may conflict with the parrot. I'm not sure.

Ibrahim

#4 ·
so you have told us about your engine

told us about a bluetooth hands free kit

told us your phone (ahh something useful!)

and said you wish to connect said phone to your stereo.

i see plenty of useless information and a big bit of missing information.

#7 ·
i was just making a joke out of it mate dont take it to heart lol. this forums full of trolls! you need to get a stereo that is compatible with an ipod or has an aux input slot on the front!

Oh no wait you want iphone not ipod lol.. yeah get a bluetooth stereo, that way you can make calls etc through the car stereo!

#12 ·
i would have considered that the fowl would have operated like a wi-fi speaker? Maybe there is a function on the iphone itself in options or something.web site gives you the ability to learn about private proxies and its products and services as well as the ability to access our network and services.visit this site http://www.limeproxies.com.
gtfo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.