All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have an X Reg Corsa B Club, and want to convert it so it has electric windows, I have had a look at the tutorial below, but unsure on if my wiring looms are "Advanced" and if i need to rewire the car for the electric window conversion.

I have read this tutorial:
http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/install-electric-windows-38806.html

What i would like to know is, are my doors looms ready for the conversion and can skip to section 2 of the tutorial.

Drivers side loom:

Passenger side loom:

Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well as the tutorial says, if you've got more than two pins in the door loom, which it looks like you do, then you have the 14 pin advanced loom...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh ok, When I go down to the scrappy for some donor parts, is it worth grabbing the looms just in case? I say this because where I am in Kent, finding a good scrapyard / breakers yard is impossible :/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a hold of all the electrics, but the guy cut the looms from the outside, so I only have about an inch of wire, does anyone know what wire the looms use so I can buy some to extend the looms?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry to interupt this thread but can anyone tell me how to add an image to my post I've tried links but a lot of people pics look like they've come straight from a phone?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to interupt this thread but can anyone tell me how to add an image to my post I've tried links but a lot of people pics look like they've come straight from a phone?
I upload my phones pics to imageshack, then you do

·
Registered
223 Posts
im also trying to work out how to do this so ill be watching this thread as well as my own, lol

im finding it really difficult to do as i cant really get to my car or even figure out how im meant to do it

·
Registered
223 Posts
on that tutorial, 6th picture down, the little picture on the right hand side, do i need that as i dont think i have it

also, ive just looked at the plus on the loom, i notice one has 19 pins, the other 16?

cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts