All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyway who on here can actually cook? Seen as there are a few students on here I wondered if they could manage it yet or are still living off beans on toast lol.
So anyway who can cook? and what does everyone like to cook? (ignore the very poor english :p )

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can cook when i'm bothered:

Curry
Chilli
Chicken Fajitas
Encheladas
various other stuff but can't think now :D
Apart from the Encheladas (what ever that is :confused: ) I basically cook the same things lol.
Which currys then?

·
Registered
498 Posts
im a good cook, at school i cooked 13 things, got grade A for all of them, but only counted for half of the gcse, or summint like that and i did foundation paper as i did none of the work (none of us did lol) so i only got a c.

I mostly make sarnies! lol
garlic bread, soup, pizza, steak, chicken, meatballs, pasta (i eat far 2 much pasta).

All pretty studenty to be honest lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Korma's (when jo wants it mild), tikka masala and when i'm wanting something to burn my mouth of i go for the madras
Madras are nice, I wouldnt say its going to burn my mouth off. After having a phall I dont think I have any taste buds left, not something I would reccomend to anyone lol.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Im a student and got fed up of living off Pizza and microwaveable curry so now cook most of the time. Can do most of the basics like, curry, chilli, i do a great carbonara if i do say so myself, i will have a go at anything.

Cooking really isn't that hard when you put your mind to it, its just so easy to microwave stuff sometimes but everything tastes better when you cook it yourself :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anyone can cook

If you think you can't, just buy yourself one of those all-encompasing starter cookbooks - if it tells you how to boil an egg, then that's the sort I mean.

To start with, follow the recipies exactly - when you get good results, start experimenting - changing the ingredients, changing the proportions etc.

Cooking is fun, when you have the time, and given fresh ingredients, your food will taste fabulous :thumbs_up:

J.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I can cook simple stuff, like pizza, or bacon and egg etc. Wouldn't be able to do like a roast dinner or something though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts