All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been pulled over already as u know i only passed my test today it must be a record coz i had only just gone out in it 5 minutes lol and i got a producer and a 30 pound fine !:'(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well ok i went round the corner but i accidently wheel spinned a bit but its not my fault coz my instructors foot pedal is like a brick so u know im ust gettin used to it lo land my licence plate fell off :( 30 pound fine and a producer that sucks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
welcome to the wonderful world of driving! as cj said, its all money from now on!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah money and the chicks dig it lol i custom turned my washer jet left so i can squirt old ppl with water lol love it! haha yeah man i told him i only just passed

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol its wicked surted a old man on a mobility scooter i blew him in a race! i knew he was up for it coz he had his hazards on ! he loved the lil shower!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeah money and the chicks dig it lol i custom turned my washer jet left so i can squirt old ppl with water lol love it! haha yeah man i told him i only just passed
I wish i was as cool as you....

·
Registered
259 Posts
if you get a paperclip and bent it so its stright poke it up the washer jet it will clean it out and will shoot further !!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
woah man thats baaad lol ima try it lol haha im jelouse of my mates micra hes got double washer jets on the back ! jelouse ! lol my car is rapid compaired to my instructors car i thought it was guna be slow as ass lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.