All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side dip is not working its not the bulb and the fuse is ok but when i turn lights on there is a clicking noise in the fuse box what would be the problem

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
The clicking noise would be probably a relay, or it could be the beam adjustment motor in the headlight but you say its from the fusebox.

Have you tried taking all the plugs out of the head light (4 plugs) and try turning it on and seeing if it still makes that noise?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The clicking noise would be probably a relay, or it could be the beam adjustment motor in the headlight but you say its from the fusebox.

Have you tried taking all the plugs out of the head light (4 plugs) and try turning it on and seeing if it still makes that noise?
No i will try it tomorrow now to i see do you think its a faulty relay yes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I unplugged the plug from headlight and the clicking noise still there so i took out fuse 36 and 37 and relay 18 and 21 and clicking noise still there is the relay 18 and 21 for the lights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.