All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I came to service my granddaughters '99 Corsa 1.0 12V, no problems until I wanted to disconnect the plug from the MAF sensor, I couldn't figure out how to get it to pull out, I guess I have to squeeze something but couldn't get any movement, any advice gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
They can be a bit fiddly, but you're right - there's a clip you need to squeeze. Sometimes it flexes to that no matter how hard you squeeze it doesn't fully disengage - in which case a broad flat screwdriver can be used to lift the clip. Once you've sussed it then it's straightforward.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They can be a bit fiddly, but you're right - there's a clip you need to squeeze. Sometimes it flexes to that no matter how hard you squeeze it doesn't fully disengage - in which case a broad flat screwdriver can be used to lift the clip. Once you've sussed it then it's straightforward.
Thanks taurus, I'll take another look at it when my granddaughter comes over this weekend, hopefully the weather will have improved too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts