All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corsa Sport interior pictures

Here is a few pics of my car, not much to be honest. At onli 1.0 litre :( De-badged the back, taken off bump strips.. TSW freeze alloys. Drilled airbox. Painted rear drums, and just generally kept looking tidy. Next on the list is to get it lowered. Then strip the inside.. :D Also bigger engine needed, so if anyone has one for sale, or some one wanted to p/x there car and some cash, then im your man :thumbs_up: I just need more speed :laugh:

Me and my mates puma

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
How about adding a spoiler mate? Not much point stripping the inside unless you get a bigger engine really.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I like that alot, not too sure about the wheels tho sorry :(
i agree. loving the look of that. especialy the fact your havent addent lexus lights. theres just something about the alloys which makes me not like them im affraid

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I'll race you :laugh: A nice gsi spoiler would go well next. Have a look on ebay for a bigger engine. Drop a 1.6 in there :thumbs_up: What speakers have you got in the parcel shelf? Are they Vibes?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'll race you :laugh: A nice gsi spoiler would go well next. Have a look on ebay for a bigger engine. Drop a 1.6 in there :thumbs_up: What speakers have you got in the parcel shelf? Are they Vibes?
12v beats 8v just ish kinda
prooven fact (private land)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha thanks for the comments guys + girls. They are 15inch freeze, but do look kinda big. Thanks for the feedback on the wheels, yes some people like them, others dont. Its all about constructive critism.

Yes those speakers are vibes.

Also i do want to upgrade the engine, but might stick to tweeking the outside for now. Im going to have the black inserts painted gloss black. So shall see how that looks.. Also anyone have a gsi spolier for sale ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I really like the car mate, and the wheels! Get your windows tinted and the spoiler mate next i reckon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oki thought id post on this thread, as some of you may know my 1litre got sold :( for a good price to. So i was on the look out for a new car and guess what, another corsa, lol :laugh: This time a 1.4 sport. Now i purchased the car with the under standing it need a lot of tlc. I got straight on with a service, a bloody good wash etc.. (the basics) At this time im currently colour coding the interior fabric all black, i was originally debating what to do with this car, i was going to strip it out (pure rally **** look) but now i want to restore it immaculatly and fiddle with the engine ;) sleeper to a extent.

It may be only three pics at the moment but more will be taken saturday..

Black paintwork is hard to keep clean, :( but its booked in for a moping session, so we shall see how it turns out. Fingers crossed :thumbs_up:

Anyway pictures..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts