All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can someone please tell me how to change the headlight bulb on a Corsa 1.2 09 ?

I've just had a look but there doesn't look like much room for manoeuvre, do I need to start unbolting things to get at it ?

Thanks in advance,

Matt.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Hi
Yes you do need to dismantle parts,although this part of the job is quite easy. But access remains poor and actually replacing the bulb is fiddly and a bit of a pig. For this reason Vauxhall are very low key about it in the handbook. (If you havnt got one you can download it free as a pdf from vauxhall) The main problem is you cant see very well and need to work by feel some of the time.

For nearside I believe you only need to pull off the dogleg filler tube from the washer bottle. It pulls straight out from a rubber gromit.
On off side you need to dismantle the airbox and maf sensor tube on the air intake,just enough so you can pull things out of the way.I have done this side.

The job is so fiddly that I believe main dealers find it quicker to remove the whole front end of the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.