All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can help or has had a similar situation.

The dial which changes the direction of the blower is a bit stiff to turn, as if there's more resistance than the others, but it doesn't turn without making any noises etc.

However, the blowers only blow air onto the windscreen and nowhere else, e.g. the front facing ones or the feet blowers.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there i have the same trouble on my Corsa C, i think the cable that works it is really stiff, it could be a tight flap but i think it's the cable, with a great deal of difficulty i manage to set mine midway between the two so i get some heat above and some below, the other two controls, well the fan is an electric switch so that has little resistance, and the temp control well mine works fine....so yes it's the cable or flap tight, i suspect the cable on mine...feels sorta springy when you turn it. You could try turning it round several times to make it free, prob doesn't get used very often....from Fred in Essex.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.