All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just bought a 1.4 sport 16v and was wondering what is different about the sport compared to other 1.4s like the suspension etc.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
basically comes with sport seats, e/m e/w, think it might of come a bit lower standard about 10-20mm not sure though, alloy wheels, spoiler, optional air/con cant really think of anything else off the top of my head.

·
Registered
713 Posts
pretty much what lodgey said, just extra "niceties" which "sportifies" the look of the car really, different trim levels etc

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, just wanted to know if theres any major differences but like you say its probably just a few nice bits. Plus i know theyre pretty quick, would sound good with a new panel filter and a nice sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know most had optional Foglights from factory aswell but ive only ever seen them on the 1.6 versions of them and have never seen them on the 1.4

And yea just the small touches like the seats, spoiler, and susension is VERY different i find in the sport trim of corsas. I changed mine as i found it was way to soft and bounced all the time lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The foglights are on the GSI mate. Ive never seen fogs on any sport.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know most had optional Foglights from factory aswell but ive only ever seen them on the 1.6 versions of them and have never seen them on the 1.4

And yea just the small touches like the seats, spoiler, and susension is VERY different i find in the sport trim of corsas. I changed mine as i found it was way to soft and bounced all the time lol
so the suspension is no good then?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
The suspension in my sport wasnt really soft and bounced all the time, wasnt that good either like but wasnt that bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts