All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my car this weekend of Ebay. Cost £350. It came with 12 months MoT and a months Tax. There's a few rust spots and needs a new bumper and headlights pushed back. The interior is very clean especially seeing as it's done 117k.

Ebay pics.....

I've put a set of 15's on, which were on my megane. They are wider but they don't stick out past the arches. Put a stereo in and thats about it for now.

All comments are welcome :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
£350! That's a bargain!! The paintwork looks really nice too. I can see you have the dreaded 'Vegas' interior :) Nice alloys - like the turquoise dials and heating controls :thumbs_up: What plans have you got?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a few rust spots arounf the car but it's a lot cleaner than i thought it'd be. As for the plans I'm thinking of goin euro on it. I like kits but i prefer subtle, low and loud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx for the good comments peeps :thumbs_up: I'm not sure whether to spray the arches black or colour code them. Just looking for opinions :confused:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Check my project thread for colour coded arches (still need to do front ones) and check kingsizeriz's project thread for blackened arches (think he's just done his rears aswell). Should give you an idea :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Might as well back to black the arches for now until you get round to spraying, good buy for 350 like.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer I know, wasnt reccomending back to black itself, just to use something similar to get the same effect for example heat gun, engine oil, the stuff you posted a link to, etc.
Was just easier than saying all that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Back to black is fine in the rain for about 2 weeks, month or so in the summer. Nothing wrong with it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I wouldnt agree there clutch, back to black seems to fade again within a week there are alot better alternatives.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I wouldnt agree there clutch, back to black seems to fade again within a week there are alot better alternatives.
Well im not gonna lie am i? :laugh:

It depends what you use, usually the cheap ones wont last as long.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts