All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Corsa, 2002, Indicator, right front, not working

could be the relay in the fuse box, try replacing fuse first, i'm unsure on your model which one it is, think it's fuse F3 7.5amp on an 05 plate sxi but no idea on your car, sorry..,also try putting the hazzards on and see what happens, then you should hear the relay clicking when you open the fuse box, give it a clean. try a fuse first then i'd go to a scrappy for a relay, good luck

·
Banned
885 Posts
If it is ONLY the one lamp that isn't working and the bulb from that lamp is OK, your problem is likely to be either that there is a bad connection or a broken/corroded wire in the feed to that lamp OR that the earth connection is poor.
Check the actual bulb holder as both of these connections terminate in it.

Regards.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greyhound1874, thankyou for reply. The Hazards flash at normal speed, except the right-front, which is not lighting at all. The relay for the hazards is not in the fuse-box, sounds like it's over the passenger footwell, bit strange. I am a bit stumped!

·
Registered
131 Posts
First,are the other indicators working on that side,if so I would give the bulb holder a good clean and contact is in good order,also that you have a good earth contact to the holder.I presume the new bulb is a good one and is correct for the indicators on your car.If you have no luck with all that,it's a matter of checking the feed and earth working back from that bulb holder.

·
Banned
273 Posts
Yes...my indicators went weird last summer and it was some slight corrosion on the bulb holder. Used some wire wool to clean bulb and holder. Also clean any earth connections on that connect to the bodywork.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.