All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of interest, a meet for 5 door corsa's, any other 5dr's up for this?Corsa C's & D's welcome also.

Let me know so we can arrange a date etc

Mods; I Apologise if i have put this in the wrong section! :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Why just do a 5door meet, if it is in a decent place why not just have an all-corsa meet?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
exactly! A full on AllCorsa meet would be great!!

Some time in september ;) when the missus is back at uni haha

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Why just do a 5door meet
why not? theres thousands of 3 doors. just a 5door meet would be good as there is hardley any around and it would look good just to have 5doors instead of a mix.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how very dare you (jcs), :laugh: yeah EVERYONE from allcorsa to go to a big meet but then they would have to forget about the milage etc just for one day/weekend IT WILL NEVER happen. But this was just to get all the 5drs together as there arent many around.!!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
how very dare you (jcs), :laugh: yeah EVERYONE from allcorsa to go to a big meet but then they would have to forget about the milage etc just for one day/weekend IT WILL NEVER happen. But this was just to get all the 5drs together as there arent many around.!!
Obviously everyone wouldnt go :confused: , but because there are less 5doors they are all going to turn up :confused:
I understand why you's are wanting an exclusive 5 door meet; but with the size of the site, although growing, still being relatively small it would probably be better idea to arrange a meet for anyone to come.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
why don't we have a site meet.... and flamered can be in the corner on his own :laugh:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts