All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a Corsa automatic,and all is fine and dandy.......unless you drive it for about 20-30mins,then it cuts out and refuses to start,sometimes it can take several hrs before it will allow me to start it again.i have seen no warning lights on the dashboard,and there are no strange noises before it cuts out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mart, caveman

·
Banned
885 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
Before we can suggest a cause to your problem, we need to know what year and model your Corsa is. This is due to changes that have been made in the past and it would be very easy to give you misleading information if we talk about the wrong model.

Regards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have recently purchased a Corsa automatic,and all is fine and dandy.......unless you drive it for about 20-30mins,then it cuts out and refuses to start,sometimes it can take several hrs before it will allow me to start it again.i have seen no warning lights on the dashboard,and there are no strange noises before it cuts out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mart, caveman
Did you get it sorted ? F light not come on ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.