All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right so it's time to sell up, such a huge shame and I'll be deeply upset to see her go but I'm moving onto something a little bit more powerful.

Engine: 1.2 8 valve. These little engines are bulletproof and I look after her well, always warmed up before I set off and she's well maintained, dad's been in the motor trade for 25 years and we service the car regularly.
Tax and Test: Just flew through her MOT last Saturday and has tax for a few months.
Fuel Economy: As is backed up by parkers, this is fantastic on fuel, I average about 40 mpg on the motorway and 28 - 30 mpg in the city.
Body Condition: The body is in good condition, the paint looks beautiful after a polish but it does have a couple of scratches.
Bonnet - The bonnet is in good nick, a small amount of rust at the front as expected but not as bad as others I have seen.
Passengers door - The door has a small fold in it, this means that you can hear the road when driving but it is still waterproofed and works fine.
Drivers door - Small rust bubble at the bottom, just needs a touch up.
Mileage: 75k miles on the clock, brilliant for the year and the engine starts up first time every single time, without fail. I'd give you £100 if you came to see the car and the engine didn't start.
Modifications:
Smoked side repeaters
FK Highsport Coilovers (NOT FK Streets, these do not punish your back and are worth a small fortune)
Debadged rear (left Corsa badge on)
Cat-back sportex exhaust with a 3 inch rolled tip
Alpine replacement speakers up front
Glovebox with cup holders
Rev counter clocks (matched mileage, have the old ones aswell which will be included in sale)
Chrome gear knob
Blue LED interior festoon (can be changed for a brand new white one if wanted)
Blue LED footwell lights (nice and subtle, switched so you can decide when they are on, back and front footwells and have been very cleanly installed. Can also be removed if you so wish.)
Good points summary: Long MOT, great economy, brilliant paintwork apart from minor dings, just had a couple of new tyres, brand new brake discs and pads, bulletproof engine will last for many many years to come, modifications carried out to a professional standard, useful mods carried out to enhance the practicality of the car and most of all she's a beautiful colour which is quite rare these days. Ready to drive away and enjoy for years.
Bad points summary: Couple of dents, only taxed for 3-4 months, rust spot on drivers side and a tiny bit on the bonnet lip.
Location: I'm between Essex and Southampton during the year so in the holidays I'll be in Southminster (Dengie area) and during term time I'll be in Shirley in Southampton.
Price: £750 ovno if coilovers and exhaust system are included, £550 ono if not.

Haven't got many pics of it lowered but as I'm at my sisters I have no access to them so, if needed I'll upload a couple tomorrow or as requested.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
MOT till March next year?
This till up for sale Ash?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Change of circumstances means I no longer need to sell her but for the right offer/swap I still would, yeah. Just bought a black GSI kit which I could include too but like I said, for the right offer ;). Ideally I'd run her till the engine died and then break for parts, was just in rough money situation a few months ago hence the listing.

MOT is indeed until March. Tax runs out at the end of this month so it will likely have 6 months tax with it by the time it is viewed anyway.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ignore what I said, seen a car that I'd like to purchase so am now open to offers around the stated prices! Has no road tax from this sunday onwards but has very long MOT and is sound as a pound! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts