All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyy, im doing driving lessons at the mo and i'm on a motor vehicle course at college and i got given this car off my mum as it was hers! and i didnt have much to do in my spare time so i thought of doing it up, i havnt got very far cause of money shortages and may be a while untill its fully completed! :) so dont be moaning at me thats its shit, its not my fault! :cool:

here it is after having a wash :)

After that wash i never really took interest cause i started college and stuff :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i found a very amusing sticker on Ebay and though i would get it as it sums me up :)

then my step dad ordered white Xenon side lights and thought i would try them out heres the result ovbiously i had to keep the shitty yellow ones in to show how better they look

pics not great,
Thats it up to date for now, will hit back when ive done something new :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
heyy

this looks like a really good base for i sweet little project:thumbs_up:

i know money is tight for you at the moment but it does need some lowzz nice set of alloys and maybe a nice backbox.. :D

if you want to go down the smooth and spend no money path get the door trims off de-badge ect ect lol

looking forward to seeing this thing blossom:p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heyy

this looks like a really good base for i sweet little project:thumbs_up:

i know money is tight for you at the moment but it does need some lowzz nice set of alloys and maybe a nice backbox.. :D

if you want to go down the smooth and spend no money path get the door trims off de-badge ect ect lol

looking forward to seeing this thing blossom:p
yeah am gonna debadge it when the weathers better and colour code most of it :) am hopefully gonna get a set of alloys for crimbo *fingers crossed* off the parents :D

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
well these are just sidelights havnt got round to the headlights but hopefully ordering some h4 xenon :)
Aye, that's what i was meaning. I've got SMD sidelights in mines and some Xenon blue vision H4's from Philips.
But my sidelights are supposed to be white, but are quite blue.

Do yours look quite blue in person? Sidelights i mean

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aye, that's what i was meaning. I've got SMD sidelights in mines and some Xenon blue vision H4's from Philips.
But my sidelights are supposed to be white, but are quite blue.

Do yours look quite blue in person? Sidelights i mean
well there kinda like a white but with a slight tint of blue, :confused: bit of a hard colour to explain :laugh:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice what plans are you looking at doing to it?
well just basic stuff to start off with e.g debadged, colour code, then get some L.E.D's for interior, sound system, lowered, tinited windows, i really really want a set of softstar alloys they look top but not sure on where to get a decent set and at a good price, spoiler, rear white lights(not lexus as i think they look cheap as hell!) chrome angel eyes and just little accsesories to add to it :)

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
I've changed most bulbs around my car with LEDS whenever possible.

Check my project thread to give you an idea of what bulbs work best (i've tried loads, but SMD LEDs are best)

I had clear white lights on the back of mines as well (some pics of that) but didn't really look good because my bumpers weren't colour coded, so i ended up smoking them instead.
+ the problem with the clear ones don't have red rear reflectors technically making them illegal (unless you put them somewhere else ;) )

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
tom-mk2 Good amp but as I found out once with the Vibes they do run best with the Vibe amps even though they are a bit on the £'s side. Do miss a good sub in the boot shaking my head off lol.

Daniilea sounds like you have some good plans for your car will keep watching the progress. I'm a little like hardcore with the LEDs all my interior switches and dials are blue just replaced number plate bulbs for LED White's.

Will post some pictures up soon of them at night when I complete some more of my project work. Keep up the good work Daniilea

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Daniilea sounds like you have some good plans for your car will keep watching the progress. I'm a little like hardcore with the LEDs all my interior switches and dials are blue just replaced number plate bulbs for LED White's.

Will post some pictures up soon of them at night when I complete some more of my project work. Keep up the good work Daniilea
yeah am going to get blue ones too, got some dosh now so can get em! :D the basic orange ones dont do it for me makes it look boring so i like a bit of colour :) i also wanted white dials but cant seem to find any :(

and thanks i will have a ganders as your project :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update..

Because i havnt got enough money for a touch screen or a tv for my car for the dash/center bit i was thinking of securing my new PSP3000 to it, and having films through that? might seem abit of a stupid idea but mehh gotta try some new things :)

comments will help too :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.