NOW £600 HUGE PRICE DROP...

Pictures

Description

For Sale: 1996 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport in Glacier White
Condition: Used
Price: £675 ono
Payment: Cash on collection
Contact method: PM or e-mail [email protected]

I'm selling my genuinely low mileage 3dr Vauxhall Corsa in gleeming Glacier White. The car has done around 59,767* miles and is in good condition considering its age. Previous lady owner took great care of the car with regular servicing, the car has only had 2 previous owners from new. The car is no longer needed as large family car forces sale.

Overall the bodywork is in great condition although there is a small rust patch on the boot, which is common for these cars. Also the top part of the drivers door has several small dents (someone tried to break in) just needs sanding down, filler and spraying. The front bumper also is loose with some wear and tear, as far as I know the car is reliable and has never let me down, always starts first time :) and drives like a dream. Unfortunatley I had to replace the alloys with something more sensible so there's 4 steelies on it at the moment but I'm selling 17" MVK alloys in gloss black (requires tyres) I could sort a deal out if you wish. With the car I received a lot of service history, It's quite interesting reading it because of the amount of money spent on the car. The service history has documentation about the mileage (previous Mots etc.) so it's genuine mileage.

Car has electric windows, central locking, Air conditioning, Electric side mirrors etc.

The car has Mot & Tax till 31st Febuary (I'll double check this)

I recently had it serviced so it has new Oil, Air filter, Fuel filter and spark plugs.

Modifications
- Lowered all around (unsure about how much)
- SXI/SRI interior?
- Genuine ABM Angel Eyes (Cost £139.99 new)
- Rear tints (Cost £85)
- Exhaust (Cost £34.99)
- Vauxhall Vectra Steering Wheel
- Vauxhall Corsa Gsi Spoiler
- Tinted Sunstrip
- Clear Side Indicators

I have other photos if you wish to see more just drop me an email and I'll definetly get back you....

If you have any other enquiries please feel to contact me on 07549336039 and ask for hussain. Or alternatively you could email me on [email protected]

Cash Only

You wont find a Corsa with this kind of mileage anywhere :D

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
engine bay pics pls.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For £750, I'll throw a 1200w Sub & Amp wired into the car and headunit?

Bought the sub for £59.99 and £20.00 Amp, Headunit was £35.00, so your getting a goood deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.