All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have a n reg 95 corsa b 3 door its a twist and iv noticed theres not many of these about my speedo has died and my mot is soon erm the lights have inverted meaning if i turn them on the lights go off on the dash and vice versa its irritating me as iv tried swapping wires changing cable bulbs ect literally everything and its still not working -.- any ideas please cheers :thumbs_up:

iv been told that the wiring diagrams are different and vary from corsa to corsa but i cant find a single one for a twist so im trying to wire my car up to a different print and its saying that if my lights are off my fuel gauge works and if lights come on the fuel dont work so ive got to problems have lights and no fuel or fuel and no lights :D .

·
Banned
885 Posts
This has been around for a day or two now without a reply.
Whilst I don't have a definite answer for you, this type of problem is quite often caused by a poor earth connection, which virtually puts two (or more) circuits in series.
All that I can suggest, is that you place a temporary earth wire to the offending items and connect the other end to a good, known earth point (engine or directly to battery negative terminal)

Regards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts