All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ! its finally been insured ! nice car if im honest for £600
Current mods:Fox alloy wheels,drilled airbox,headunit,kenwood speakers.

Wishlist: 60 mm drop,
Alloys in white
Sportex exhaust
Irmscher body parts(Bumpers etc)
Debadged grill
New dials
Seats and Doorcards changed!

Heres a few pics after a quick wash earlier

;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:welcome:

I have a soft spot for Arden Blue projects :thumbs_up:

I think you might have some problems lowering 60mm on those wheels though. The offset on them looks a bit too extreme
Thanks buddy! :)
Yeah previous owner had them on ! maybe 40mm then!? I would say i will change them soon but gonna save up some moneys and see what happens!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drilled airbox sounds amazing for a 1.0! Richbrook door locking pins came today hopefully this weekend interior should be half sorted (Centre console silver,Black doorcards"providing i find them!" and Vectra door handles),Also gonna get round to spraying the bumpers the same colour as the car since the weather is nice!
Pics will be uploaded when done :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As i couldnt wait any longer for black door cards to come around i decided to spray them using rustoleum vinyl and fabric paint
Here are the results ! Not too bad i think a few more coats over the weekend will be done to :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alot better black, for how long it would of took to remove the door cards, would of been alot easier.
Cheers pal! yeah i know just couldnt find hardly any and ebay had none! yeah it took about 2 hours a door planning to do the pockets matt black this weekend hopefully!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got round to de-badging and fitting the richbrook door locking pins and gave the fabric a few more coats! :thumbs_up:

Added banter :laugh:

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Looks a good start to the project btw. Nice car - best colour ;)
Back end on Corsas always looks really good with a punto wiper and colour coded boot lock. Both cheap and easy too!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks a good start to the project btw. Nice car - best colour ;)
Back end on of Corsas always looks really good with a punto wiper and colour coded boot lock. Both cheap and easy too!
Cheers mate :)
Arden blue FTW!!!!! , Yeah need to sort that out when the weather picks up again ill be colour coding the front and rear bumpers! Alloys on this are becoming a pain at the mo too. Will hunt for the wiper though !:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Yeah they alloys look like the offset's too low. You may struggle to lower it on them tbh. Colour coded bumpers will make a great difference. You going full colour code or half?

If this was mine, I'd get an airbag steering wheel, and some rev counter clocks too, will look a bit more modern inside then.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah they alloys look like the offset's too low. You may struggle to lower it on them tbh. Colour coded bumpers will make a great difference. You going full colour code or half?

If this was mine, I'd get an airbag steering wheel, and some rev counter clocks too, will look a bit more modern inside then.
Not even going to think about lowering on those wheels! scrapes with 3 people in the car!!! :(
Full colour code by the way :)
Yeah went looking sat for rev clocks at my scrappies but no joy....
hmmm simple yet effective i like that!:)

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Not even going to think about lowering on those wheels! scrapes with 3 people in the car!!! :(
Full colour code by the way :)
Yeah went looking sat for rev clocks at my scrappies but no joy....
hmmm simple yet effective i like that!:)
I can't decide wether to go full CC on mine, kinda like the colour being broken up a bit and the standardish look, but full CC looks awesome.
If you do get rev counter clocks, make sure you get them from a 1.0 or they won't work.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't decide wether to go full CC on mine, kinda like the colour being broken up a bit and the standardish look, but full CC looks awesome.
If you do get rev counter clocks, make sure you get them from a 1.0 or they won't work.
Im a big fan of of fully colour coded! yeah either way its an improvement!
yeah 3cyl ones only just a bit unsure about the whole mileage and clocking thingy :/

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Im a big fan of of fully colour coded! yeah either way its an improvement!
yeah 3cyl ones only just a bit unsure about the whole mileage and clocking thingy :/
Don't know how to do it myself, but it's pretty easy apparently. I'm sure google could tell you how to do it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts