All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corsa B 1L 12V 2000 - Nothing too fancy

Hey guys! :D

This is my car. Had it since 30/12/10 and love it!
The plan is to just gradually do it up, not going to be spending ALL my cash on it as I've a busy life and not all the time in the world.

Here's a couple of pictures I took yesterday after de-badging it. (the badges were ****ing disgusting. Some strange fish shaped thing with paper on it that was peeling off. They're littered down the road somewhere, I may get a picture of them, I may not...)

Here's the job list so far:

De-Badge - Done
De-Bumpstrip
Fit Angel Eyes - Done
Replace rear headlights
Fix rust
Fix boot lock
Redo paint on spoiler
Sort out a boot, glovebox and rear number plate light
Refurbish wheels/get new alloys
Tint back and rear passenger windows
Fit brake pads and discs - Done
Paint calipers
Fit Sunstrip
Fit footwell neons
New exhaust
Re-spray interior panels black
Either black the trim or paint it the same as the bodywork
Change sidelights - Done
New Aerial - Done
Replace number plate light - Done
Replace various bulbs with LED's

Should be re-doing my brakes this weekend and maybe wiring up the angel eyes. I'll get pictures up when I do so! Any advice, suggestions and criticism is welcomed!

Also need to pass my test :3

Let's get to it! :thumbs_up:

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice wheels
Cheers ;)

Look at those baby softstars! Looks like a good start :thumbs_up:

Only 1 thing though... 1 litre 16V?
And now I know what they're called! :p I'm not sure whether or not I like them, but I'm new to all this so I'll just make do for now :)

Hmm... I'm pretty sure it's a 16V, I'll have to check again. What's so surprising about a 1L 16V? :3

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Cheers ;)

And now I know what they're called! :p I'm not sure whether or not I like them, but I'm new to all this so I'll just make do for now :)

Hmm... I'm pretty sure it's a 16V, I'll have to check again. What's so surprising about a 1L 16V? :3
because theirs no such thing, 1L 12v or 1.2 8v or 1.2 16v mate

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good though, I was looking at a sport in this colour. Quite like green cars. :p
Yeh man. The only problem is trying to source a spray paint to redo the bodywork now. Though you're right, it is a beautiful colour, I've no plans to change it at any point :thumbs_up: Bloody love that shade of green!

What car were you looking at ?

because theirs no such thing, 1L 12v or 1.2 8v or 1.2 16v mate
I'm a pleb :palm:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Yeh man. The only problem is trying to source a spray paint to redo the bodywork now. Though you're right, it is a beautiful colour, I've no plans to change it at any point :thumbs_up: Bloody love that shade of green!

What car were you looking at ?

I'm a pleb :palm:
Just a standard 1.6 corsa sport. Didn't get it because I can't afford the insurance.. :( Was a bargain aswell at £950.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a standard 1.6 corsa sport. Didn't get it because I can't afford the insurance.. :( Was a bargain aswell at £950.
£950 :eek: What was wrong with it ? :p

looks tidy mate, i got a silver beesting aerial you can have if you want it
Ah damnit! Bought this yesterday, if only I'd have made the thread first. I like the look of the beesting one better though, but seeing as I've already got one sorted, save your good deed for someone who needs it! Bloody nice of you though, cheers! :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
£950 :eek: What was wrong with it ? :p

Ah damnit! Bought this yesterday, if only I'd have made the thread first. I like the look of the beesting one better though, but seeing as I've already got one sorted, save your good deed for someone who needs it! Bloody nice of you though, cheers! :D
Full service history from what I remember. Needless to say it wasn't on auto trader for long :laugh:

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Fish shaped badge? Is that not a Merit?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.