All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I don't even know why I'm doing this as I have no money whatsover to do the car up, but I'm going to go for it, here is my Corsa B 5 door 1.0 LS,

the only modifications so far are a K & N induction kit, white side repeaters and the chrome registration mounts,

my next target is, all going well, a set of alloys. I have my eye on a set but we'll see how it goes, it could be a set of wheel trims for a while.

this one will be a project to see how cheap I can do it, so don't expect regular big changes hehe...

ok pics later when I suss how to post them =0)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lovely black arches/bumpers, wish I could get mine like that lol. A set of nice alloys would tidy that up a hell of a lot! :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys,

I do really like it now, it has grown on me quite a lot, pretty nippy through town, though I still want a 2 litre Calibra engine in it heheh,

could do with a good T-Cut and polish, and a few rust spots and scuffs to sort,

I am aiming for these wheels, http://www.tsw-wheels.co.uk/?section=16&wheel_id=23 all going well or similar, but would take gold versions too,

need a bit work on the engine too, the induction kit not properly tuned yet, this adds a wee bit 'adventure' when turning right at heavy junctions,

great wee car though,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts