All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale used but immaculate pair of Vauxhall Corsa B Chrome Angel Eyes Headlights. I love these lights but would like to fit my standard lights back in as I am thinking of selling my car in the near future.

They come with Dipped and Full Beam Bulbs.
Also I will supply Yellow Indicator Bulbs and some spares.

All you need to do is take out the Sidelight Bulb Holder and Bulb and Indicator Bulb Holder with Yellow Bulb and put it into these lights and plug them back in and wire the Halo Ring to the Sidelight Loom. Easy. No PM's please.

£85 Delivered
Gold Members: £79 Delivered

Payment Options: Ignore the above I would like...
I would like either Cash on Collection or Cash/Cheque by post, delivery will be made after the Cheque has cleared in my account. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Gold Members: £75 Delivered

Must be recorded Cash or Cheque. Welcome to cash collect, same price applies. Need to go now lol. Thanks.:D
Advertised elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics:

I am even throwing in some Xenon Ultra Bright Sidelight bulbs for them because they look better through the clear. Also there is 2 Yellow Indicator bulbs and the bulb holders for the Indicators.

Make me an offer!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK the fool that wanted these has now decided not to have them today when he was meant to come and get them, what a waste of time.

If anyone wants them they come with all the bulbs including the yellow indicator's you need and some xenon sidelight bulbs (not sure if they are legal they are E marked though).
All you need is the sidelight bulb holders out of your original headlights - just unplugs and twists out and into the back of these. I have the indicator holders already in them (as i had two sets already).

So to clarify...

Angel Eye Headlights (Pair)
All bulbs including...
2 x Yellow Indicator Bulbs & 2 x Xenon Sidelight Bulbs (Xenon's are 'E' marked but not sure if they pass an MOT but you have your other sidelight bulbs anyway, these just look better and brighter).
2 x Indicator Bulb Holder's

All you need to do is wire the Halo ring to the sidelight loom. Remember to check that these headlights are properly aligned.

£85 Delivered
Gold Members: £75 Delivered

I would like cash on collection or a cheque.
MSN: [email protected]

They are no longer advertised elsewhere so Gold Members have a priority here to grab a bargain imo. No PM's reply here or MSN, cheers.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
£70 for everyone. Can't be bothered to wait anymore.

Buy them and sell them for more! lol.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
thats what this ****ing thread is for... why pm when it can just be added to this thread so that others know also?!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts