All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has been done to death on here guys, I'm new so go easy!:laugh:

I have just got a Trip.

It was my mums, but as she got a new car I got the Corsa. Been driving it for over 2 years, but seeing as its now mine, I'd like to make it my own so to speak.

So, in your experience, where is the best place to begin? (See easiest/cheapest/both!:D )

I feel I need new seats, but thats due to my back aching after driving in the current ones for any period of time!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alloys, colour code if needed
Cheers

Yeah I have black bumpers atm. I have got a mate who works in a scrappies looking out for bits and pieces for me.

I am aiming for alloys around Xmas possibly, due to limitations in my wallet!

Was looking for some low cost projects at first, which will enhance the look of the car initially.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get seats from a corsa B club, sri, sxi or gsi - much more supportive seats than standard. I have the sxi ones and they are comfy as hell.
Had a look at sri ones on ebay.

Also, I noticed on aother thread someone had Calibra seats in. Do they fit i the same, or need a bit of manipulating?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
OK, basically check the project threads, some small ideas this forum gave me were:
Changing your rear wiper to a Fiat Marea one or removing it
De-badging
Change side repeaters colours
Flat front wiper blades
de-badged grill is a nice addition to a post 97 bumper if you have that bumper
Maybe mudflaps? A lot of people add the standard ones to their corsa B's
Change of splitter

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately the expensive bits are a little too expensive right now! :D

Little victories. Thats what I'm after!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Unfortunately the expensive bits are a little too expensive right now! :D

Little victories. Thats what I'm after!
Well what's your budget at the moment, or how far are you willing to stretch, then we can give you tailored advice, just for you lol :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well what's your budget at the moment, or how far are you willing to stretch, then we can give you tailored advice, just for you lol :)
Haha.:D

Well just now, we're still looking around £100, possibly less. I only work part time, and a chunk of my money goes on insurance and phone bills atm!

I'm keen to do basic DIY stuff. I kinda sorted out a few little paintwork issues recently, and I am going to black the bumpers again, because they are faded and I got a little over-spray on them.

Other than that I'm stumped as to where to start, I thought of the interior, as I feel new seats are more of a necessity rather than a luxury.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
As Josh said novrob is great for corsa parts. Also take a look in the ebay links section. I've posted a link to a Sports Interior thats on there. Perfect condition an goin very cheap :thumbs_up:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts