All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a full leather calibra interior, but i still have the crappy granny material door cards was wondering how hard it is to take them out and re-fabric them to say swayd or somthing. :)

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
i did mine in leather it looked ****! it wasnt hard, but thats probs why it looked **** lol, trying to get it all to fit tigh to the card around all the curves and cracks is hard,,,

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
Removing the card is simple. Covering them with a material like suede would take a bit of care, but it could be done.

You would need to pad it from behind to give it 'body' or else it will just look flat. Go to a sewing shop - the padding or filling they sell for lining patchwork quilts would do the job.

The covering material would need to be stretched tight over the padding. Depending on the model there ought to be enough door 'furniture' to compress the covering/padding in at various points to avoid too flat an appearance.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ye i hav got some pictures of mine check them out bit blurry for now, ill get some better ones tomorrow in daylight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts