All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corsa B- fuel gauge fluctuates rapidly under braking and acceleration

just sorting the niggly little bits now the cars running on top form- touch wood.

the fuel gauge seems to have a mind of its own i accellerate and the fuel gauge goes down rapidly ,when i let go of accelerator /brake the fuel gauge goes up , now i have had a few b's and i know the gauge fluctuates a little but this is crazy like a 2nd rev counter lol:laugh:

now i have changed the fuel pump i am under the impression it it probably the sender next to it?or something to do with a voltage stabilzer i heard as well? or could it be something else as it is beginning to get a little annoying :shocked:

cheers for the help in advance:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Sounds like you need to check the earth connections on the speedo as well as make sure the speedo nuts that hold the gauge in place are tight for good ground.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
saying that you reminded me the speeds needle 'shakes' around 20-30mph anything after its fine!

where are the earth connections for the speedo pal? i know theres like a plug when you pull the speedo cluster out. will look into it tomorrow afternoon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts