All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a standard set of headlights in good condition - £25 Delivered

Set of standard rears but have been spray tinted, not too dark though, also in good condition - £25 Delivered

Laguna Splitter, good condition and has been cut down to fit corsa bumper, never got round to fitting it though. - £20 collected on this, would post but dont want it getting crushed etc in post

Will get pics up shortly, and have a look for any more bits and bobs i can find aswell

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes mate will get pics of front lights for you.

Dont know about posting splitter, as its plastic not rubber, unsure if i could find anything to put it in to protect it

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
i want the splitter but i got to see if i get my money back off GILLO. unless you'll still have it on the 18th :D i get back from France then and could just pick it up :) infact ... yes, if you still have when im back, i'll defo have it :D

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
i want the splitter but i got to see if i get my money back off GILLO. unless you'll still have it on the 18th :D i get back from France then and could just pick it up :) infact ... yes, if you still have when im back, i'll defo have it :D
gillo will not refund you. after 1 week and 3 days my exhaust still never came he said he would refund. they dy i said i was coming down was the day the parcel was picked up from his douse from delivery. be careful

·
Banned
3,436 Posts
gillo will not refund you. after 1 week and 3 days my exhaust still never came he said he would refund. they dy i said i was coming down was the day the parcel was picked up from his douse from delivery. be careful
Giving us Lancashirians a bad name! :mad:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok mike, if i still have it mate its yours :). ill get some pics of it soon as i get chance bit of a busy day today, mates bday and mot today aswell :|

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Awesome, I shall HOPEFULLY (dependant on if you got it) buy it on the 18th =D
good luck for MoT mate!!

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
easily sorted aren't they :D

Has anyone made a final offer for the splitter yet :p (just checking :D)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ermm a guy from cannock was enquiring about it.
Need a cat fitting, gonna cost £80 for that then another £40 for top mount and bearing :S

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
ah ... still, not too bad though :) well if he doesn't have it i defo will :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok bud, im waiting for his bumper measurements still as he has a corsa c not b. saw you other day btw at tesco, u were walking out with your misses

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
:D were you on the tills at all?

fingers crossed it won't fit his and I can have it :D MWUHAHAHA!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts