All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When turn the igition off the clock loses its settings, also after a while the clock will go off when driving, but will come back on when you press the clock button.
anyone know how i can get clock to stay on all the time and how i can get it to stop losing its memory??
Cheers

ive also tried giving the mfd a separate perm live aswell and still no good.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
have you checked the connections and might be worth re-soldering it?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which connections?? mfd plug itself is fine on both the unit it self and the plug for it

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
im not sure then sorry mate, dont no but you could try disconnecting the battery and resetting the ECU

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right quick question. from factory is it normal that if ignition lights etc are turned off no key in igntion at all, that if you press the clock button it will light up for a few secs to display the time etc?? Just rewired it in using plug mfd came with just using perm live ig live and earth and seems to work ok, but as i said above if i press clock button it will display the time etc with no ign on or lights etc so i dont think its get a perm 12v, even though i wired it into the live on the hazard light switch other day and wouldnt save setting still.
cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts