All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally having abit of a clearout and selling a few of my old corsa parts.
More will be added the more i clear out.

Black irmscher splitter £50

Standard (black) post97 bumpers front and back could do with a little touch up £35

Corsa Club front seats with both subfames, height adjustable drivers. MINT condition £50

'Angel eye' style headlights, good condition and where fully working when fited to my car. £20

Fusion CA-CD500 Ipod head unit, screen has stopped working, not sure if its an easy fix, also one of the knobs has come off, will be sent with unit. Comes with remote too. £25

Also got an old JVC KD-G401 face off head unit. Simple 50w x4cd/radio. Full working order. £10

Collection preffered!

thanks for looking

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes mate I can get a quote for the postage if you want. But I'm not sure if it would be a good idea, it may get damaged. There is slight crack on the top but not noticeable unless your looking for it and the paint isn't great underneath
i know about sending things and the chance of damage,been there and done that,pack it well in cardboard and bubble wrap is all i can say,and royal mail will still manage to loose it because there idiots,but your a bit far away to collect,sorry,but its up to you,if you would post i would defo be interested but i will understand if you dont want to,my postcode is SK16 5LD.
thanks.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i know about sending things and the chance of damage,been there and done that,pack it well in cardboard and bubble wrap is all i can say,and royal mail will still manage to loose it because there idiots,but your a bit far away to collect,sorry,but its up to you,if you would post i would defo be interested but i will understand if you dont want to,my postcode is SK16 5LD.
thanks.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
I will get a quote tomorrow mate and pm you

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.