All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I was just wondering what rear lights would look best on my 3 door corsa b? Currently they have these chrome pair on but I'm unsure on them ideas? Oh and please ignore the boot and mudflaps I'm currently waiting to fully debadge the boot and spray it and the other mudflap needs fitting.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh god just put the stock ones in over those ugly thing. Burn them. I'm a big fan of the gloss black ones you can get off ebay.de anything would look better then those.

On my phone but ill try and get a pic

Edit: ok got it

It all really depends on what look your going for. If you keep a chrome headlight then I'd personally match the back with just plain German rears. But if your going black depo or anything black housing then I just love those in the pic

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
What's point in taking badges that say corsa off your car, then fitting mudflaps saying corsa :/

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I Like MHWs, and gloss black with a strip of red for the reflector.

People have their own taste but lex lights look tacky, doesn't suit a corsa and is considered a "chav ting" but in all honesty, my choice would be gloss black like the ones mibo posted. Rear MHWs are expensive but worth it.

Its not just the lights that make the rea look good, consider pressed number plates for example usually its the surrounding mods and touches that make a specific item look miles better. Once you give yours a clean then it would look better with other lights.

I also would go for standard ones with it being smoked ( ge some tint spray from ebay)gl

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright guys thanks! Yeah the smoked ones look really good but there hard to come by round my way, also I've had friends with smoked rear lights and the police stop them for fun for some reason but ill certainly look into them

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know you can get the spray to smoke them yourself, but it might end up a mess. And I don't know what the MOT laws are like on smoked lens, so might be worth keeping a set spare for MOTs.

But ***** lights are the worst lights ever in my opinion (and probably many other peoples opinions). I normally find, there are hardly any good looking after market headlights or rear lights at all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
You would be surprised how big a difference a mix of OEM+ parts and non-OEM parts make. Small subtle changes, can make a car really stand out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts