All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have had a few threads up on here now about my vauxhall corsa b 1.6 gsi.i have had ecu problems engine problems all sorts lol.but finally getiing there now got it going last night engine idles fine.but when i go to rev it,it wont rev right,what i mean by that if i put my foot right down to the floor it will just die.but if i build it up it will rev but not right if u get me lol.then when i let go of the revs the car just cuts out on me.but will start back up with no problems.plz help.thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i have had a few threads up on here now about my vauxhall corsa b 1.6 gsi.i have had ecu problems engine problems all sorts lol.but finally getiing there now got it going last night engine idles fine.but when i go to rev it,it wont rev right,what i mean by that if i put my foot right down to the floor it will just die.but if i build it up it will rev but not right if u get me lol.then when i let go of the revs the car just cuts out on me.but will start back up with no problems.plz help.thanks
Hi did you ever solve this problem & if so what was the cause. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts