All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 2 corsa sports.

Im Braking the black one as the shell has rusted to much :( the engine, bumpers, wings and bonnet are mint and the boot door is good has little rust and also the doors are mint come with smash bars and electric windows and glass :p

My Blue one is my new project car and it going mint just need to get it on the road asap :p
This is the black one from when i got it

This has the blue corsa on it a year before i bought it :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is this a post to show us your cars or to sell parts?

Also please don't use text talk as it's against forum rules. Thanks.

Reactions: azzmo

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is when i started to clean up my plastic's

after spraying

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a post to show us your cars or to sell parts?

Also please don't use text talk as it's against forum rules. Thanks.
thank you fella :p this is to show what i have done and what im doing i will be posting a for sale topic in the correct place :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MOT's on my Blue Sport

I took my car to a dealer about a month ago and they failed my car on a load of things so i sorted out the big problems

I Sorted all this apart from the front brake hoses.
I put new front and back brake pads and front Disc's
Changed my front suspension
New Track rod ends
New Brake Cylinders because i snapped my bleed nipples (haha)
New Brake pipes on the back

I took it back and they failed it again because my CO2 was to high after i spent £35 on 2 items for Halfords that said it would lower my CO2 and it clearly didnt :S
The guy at ford said change my cat so i did along with the centre and back box on the exhaust :D

I took my car to a different garage for another MOT and he failed it on 3 other things plus my CO2 lol

The Guy that did my MOT at the second garage said he will fix it for £40 :p
So i was like to right ill bring it back friday...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what i have been playing with to day
My spare x16xe engine
It had a little tapping noise from the bottom end and i found out i needs a timing belt tensioner as this on is making the tapping noise

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
"I took it back and they failed it again because my CO2 was to high after i spent £35 on 2 items for Halfords that said it would lower my CO2 and it clearly didnt :S
The guy at ford said change my cat so i did along with the centre and back box on the exhaust"

why take a VAUXHALL to a FORD dealership/garage? :confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"I took it back and they failed it again because my CO2 was to high after i spent £35 on 2 items for Halfords that said it would lower my CO2 and it clearly didnt :S
The guy at ford said change my cat so i did along with the centre and back box on the exhaust"

why take a VAUXHALL to a FORD dealership/garage? :confused:
Haha they had a deal on for MOTs plus i know people that work there so i took it to jennings ford and they failed it
So i took it to a garage i have been to many times and he is going to sort it.

As for my engine im going to get it rebuild, load of upgrades and shiny parts but when i fit in a corsa im going to try hide the wiring the best i can :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Update:
I have had the car on the road for 7 months and its been going like a dream just had a battery problem over winter, just wouldnt start. It would start after trying for 5minutes or straight away with a push. Then as soon as a changed the battery with a new one it started starting first time everytime :D haha
I also haven't got around to replacing my windscreen as it cracked due to a large pot hole outside of work, glad i never as i got a stone chip in it the other day, right in the drives side of the screen :(
I have also been doing little odd jobs on the car over the winter changed my ball joints, scuttle panel (tigra scuttle), spark plugs, HT Leads and coil pack. I changed the last 3 because i thought that was my problem with starting :S how wrong was i haha

My next jobs are to change my boot as it is rotten behind the number plate :(
Change the front wings rotten behind the plastic trim
Front bonnet stone chips and tiny dent because my cousin got p****d off when he had it
sort the paint on the side skirts as its flaking off
sort the rust behind the rear wheel arches
Prop's do some engine things for example Terraclean :p

I will be posting pictures as work goes on
thank you for reading this life story haha

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right guys been years haha I'm currently driving a Mk4 Astra 1.7dti but I still have a corsa b but it's a 1.2 sxi black
The Arden blue corsa was sold for £200 and I wish I just got it sorted instead because it ended up getting stripped and chopped up haha
But I'm starting all over again :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts