All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally had enough of pretty much having no space to store my phone, money etc

What have others done too make their own form of storage?:laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
There are certain centre consoles with a little coin tray in front of the gearstick. They were from tigras IIRC

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
My sport used to have it, and a tray under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
590 Posts
there are arm rests on ebay for the corsa b, no idea if they actually fit. I use the tray under the glove box, might be a france car thing though. My corsa has a little tray in front of the shifter, needs some rubber added to it to make it any use though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are certain centre consoles with a little coin tray in front of the gearstick. They were from tigras IIRC
Just googled them and looks like something I want, just a simple area to put things in like the corsa C. I'll make a visit to scrappy tomorrow:thumbs_up:

and Mibo I also have a storage shelf under the glovebox, it has my car docs on though and it's not that easily accessible whilst driving.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Just googled them and looks like something I want, just a simple area to put things in like the corsa C. I'll make a visit to scrappy tomorrow:thumbs_up:

and Mibo I also have a storage shelf under the glovebox, it has my car docs on though and it's not that easily accessible whilst driving.
Why would you need your phone accessible whilst driving?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Not accessible whilst driving but for when i'm parked up and sat there. I sit quite far back as well so reaching across to passenger side is a long stretch:laugh:
Pay a visit to some local scrap yards, if there's a Tigra there, have a look inside and see if they have one of the coin trays that fit neatly beside the handbrake.

This is the coin tray my Corsa B Envoy had.

Or you could just keep it in your pocket.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not just a phone though it's just general pieces of stuff, normally screws and what not from the car haha

Thanks for the tips though guys

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
This is the coin tray my Corsa B Envoy had.
Most Corsa's have that. The ones that don't have it as deep as that though usually have immobiliser's located underneath it i'm told.

This is the coin tray from the Tigra people were meaning

I've taken the ash tray part out the pull down compartment where the cigarette lighter sits and i just pop my phone in there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most Corsa's have that. The ones that don't have it as deep as that though usually have immobiliser's located underneath it i'm told.

This is the coin tray from the Tigra people were meaning

I've taken the ash tray part out the pull down compartment where the cigarette lighter sits and i just pop my phone in there.
I tried that, I have the huge samsung phone so for it to fit i have to take the case off and getting it out isn't easy what so ever:laugh:

I've got tomorrow afternoon off, I'll let you all know what I find from the scrap yard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts