All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning was -2.5C and my gf's corsa B just wont start. My Corsa C had no problem starting up, its never had a problem since having it since about april.

has anyone else had this problem? and is there anyway of starting it quickly?

thanks

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
i had this problem on my old corsa i found if it was old ignition type i would take off the ht leads spray the spark plug with wd-40 and it would start up fine think it was just the ht leads breaking down slowly over time

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah dash light comes on, it tries to turn over but doesn't get that far, sort of does a bit then gives up.
cheers for the quick replies i'll have a go at that.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
i would say thats the battery draining if all the lights go dim if it sound like it turns over but gives up where as ive had it turn over but wouldn't fire

and my old battery was quite rubbish so gave it 10 mins on the charger put it back in would give it helping hand or jump start

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi

i had the exact same problem with my corsa b not starting on cold mornings later in the day when it got warmer it was fine so i changed the engine temp sensor started first time its located top left of the radiator hope this helps :thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.