All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ive pretty much decided what im going to do now.

The base for this project is my lovley 01 corsa c 1.0 5dr (i'll get pic's of it later, its stupidy clean). 47k miles on the clock, fully maintained and only 2 owners, on of wich was my mum.

First up on my list of mods is colour coding the black trim, and adding blacked out rear fogs, eventualy they wont be there at all, itl all be smoothed, itl just make it look beter till i can do that. Smoked Sxi lights for the rear and more than likley black angels up front. A full debadging, grill, sides, the lot. Tints, not too dark tho.

This kit will probibly apear on my car after christmas. here's a pic of the rear

I dont think i'll be doing any interior mod's for a good while, not made up my mind on what direction i want to take it yet. No engine mod's either, building my no-claims up so i can fit a 20xe!

I'll get pic's up soon

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeh, im not normaly a fan of kits either, but this one does look good. Id maybe try and find an sxi/sri kit. altho today when i was walking back from college i saw a corsa 'exclusiv' it had a realy nice looking kit. It looked kind of like an sxi kit just more flared around the valance.

I'll try and find a pic of that kit.

on second thoughts its not that differant.

pic

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided against a body kit. ive totaly gone off them. Im gona debadge it tomoro if i can get the car in the garage (its bloody freezing up here!!) so hopefully that will make the car look a bit better. When the weathers a bit better i'll get round to coding the arches

I saw this spoiler on ebay.

I think it looks pretty good. I might get it soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts