All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to you all.
Some help needed regarding my wife's 2003 Corsa C easytronic (GRRRRR)
Due to the heavy snow fall yesterday and thick ice on the roads leading to our house the car struggled in the snow, probably due to the easytronic box and no real control over the vehicle.
Anyway she pushed the snowflake button hoping this would help matters. Upon her arrival home the interior of the car stunk of a bad clutch burning smell? Does anybody know whats caused this, was it to do with her driving with the snowflake light activated. It was a very bad clutch burning smell.
Has anybody else had this problem. To be honest apart from this incident there have been no issues with the easytronic system, but I'm a little worried now that some clutch damage may have happened.
Thank you in advance for any help & advice.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I dont know a great deal about these gearboxes but if the clutch smells there a good chance it might be slipping or burnt out, i would see what it goes like when conditions are normal....from Fred in Essex,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.