All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are peoples thoughts on this Kit. Thinking about getting it, well also depending on cost of spraying and insurance, just wondered what peoples thoughts are?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Dont realy like it to be honest.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is down to personally choice like, anyone know if the quality from jdl tuning is any good?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yer I aint a kit person really, just like something different and that looks different to me but very subtle.

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks fairly smart but make sure you get a god bodyshop to fit it, as its ot repacement bumpers, its aprons that go onto your existing bumpers, and need to be fitted properly to look good :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yer that be ok, I know a good bodyshop anyway so I am sorted for that. Thing is though with them being aprons do they still look good on the car:confused:

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks pretty good mate, theres a few members of corsa-c that have used that body kit. looks ok on, but take the advice and get a bodyshop to fit it properly, because sometimes they dont match up to well.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks quite nice actually.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i think thats a really nice looking kit, if i had a C thats what id probably go for :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
389 Posts
i think on my new car i'm going to stick to irmy bits atleast they'll be spot on the side skirts look the dogz on that C

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was thinking of sticking to irmy bits, but then everyones got them. So just want something different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts