All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to change the upper front grille on my Corsa C, i want to make my own custom one with some alluminium mesh to go in its place.

I need to know how to do it basically, i had a look at the grill and it seems to be almost moulded the bumper, so do i need to remove the bumber and break it off or what?

Help would be much appreciated :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am having the same issue with my new corsa, although I believe that they are actually moulded together if it is the pre facelift model (2003 onwards) a bit like the corsa b. How gay!

·
Registered
440 Posts
preface lift grill is part of the bumper and needs cutting out to change, post is a seperate peice. much in the sameway the pre and post b's are. Id just paint the V part of your grill matt black. It looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better than mesh. Some guy put mesh in his c around where i live. looked bloody awfull.

Or get a steiney grill :) or a facelift bumper from the scrapyard and an irmy
grill.

Are you on corsa-c.co.uk? theres quite alot of threads on this subject i sugest doing a search.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea Aztec Daz has got a steiney grill on his and it looks much better, does anyone know how difficult it is to fix??? Daz maybe?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts