All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already driving a B but I fancy a project, have been offered a C for £200 which needs a bit of work (obviously at that price) but i cant decide whether to change that to my daily driver once its road legal and have my B as a project, to possibly drop a bigger engine in and that sort of thing or what, in need of some advice so i thought i'd post in on here for some help, and what should i look for in terms of rust spots or general faults when i go to look at this C? thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is exactly what i thought, I can find a lot of cheap parts for a B but I like the look of the C more, suppose it doesnt help every time i get in my B I find something else wrong with it haha thats whats pushing me towards a C

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
With any project it's down to budget both are / can be good cars to project but remember the corsa b is older so more work maybe needed on rust, welding.

Would like to see a corsa c done tbh as there is a fair few B's being done BUT that's not because I own one. Or a lovely totally standard B would be nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.